Thursday, July 22, 2010

Jack Johnson Concert

Last Friday we went to the Jack Johnson concert as our anniversary gift.  Our original plan was for a date night, but I'm still looking for a baby sitter, so we took Hannah with us. We were glad we did because we had a blast.  The venue gave Hannah a certificate commemorating her first concert.  This was the perfect first concert for her because when I was pregnant I would play Jack Johnson on my belly.  I'd hook Sergio's iPod up to his big headphones, and Hannah would dance in my belly.  And her first cd was his children's lullaby cd to play in the car.  Which calmed her many times, as she hated car rides for the first couple months.  Jack as always was awesome.  Sergio and I saw him play at the Greek Theatre in Berkeley when we were in college.  And like last time, he ended with our song "Better Together".  This time there was even a song for Hannah from his new album, "My Little Girl".  Which of course Sergio and Hannah danced to.



The story behind this next picture...

I have this awful habit, (my mom first pointed out to me last December) that when I'm feeding Hannah I open my mouth too in anticipation of getting her to eat.  Back in December I unknowingly started it because I was teaching her to eat, but I STILL do it, and have to consciously hold my mouth shut to not do it.  Well for Sergio and everyone else's humor he caught me in the act.

    
Hannah patiently waiting for Jack

And here he is.

These last couple pictures, it was too dark for the iPhone to capture.  After playing with them on the computer I created some art.

This is a silhouette of Hannah and Sergio dancing to "My Little Girl". 

Hannah gazing up.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

Family is my life. I'm a stay at home mom to Hannah, and wife to a wonderful Naval Aviator.