Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Cheers to 3 Years of Marriage

It seems like yesterday we first met, then wed;
While it feels like forever we've been.
I believe in fairy tales and found my prince long ago.
And am living happily ever after.
Happy 3rd Anniversary, I love you!




Our Story for those that don't know:

Almost 7 years ago on August 17, 2003 Sergio and I moved into our dorm rooms at UC Berkeley.  That night our dorm had a social; hop from RA to RA's rooms for  snacks.  Sergio's RA had root beer floats and my new roommate wanted one.  So we ventured from our 7th floor down to the 2nd floor.  While hanging out getting to know other dorm mates, Sergio and his roommate were sitting across from us.  After the typical ice breaker questions (hometown, major, etc) we discovered Sergio's roommate and I shared Chemistry and Sergio had a large collection of DVDs.  So his roommate became my new study partner, and Sergio our Blockbuster.  After a few study sessions, Sergio learned I had a big, plastic bin full of snacks.  He claimed to only come up to the study lounge to get snacks, I guess it's true that the way into a man's heart is his stomach, but I think we all know he had other interests than just food.  We shortly began to hang out and get to know one another.  A couple months later we started dating, and the rest is history.






3 years ago today we got married.  Along the way came two dogs, and a baby in a baby carriage.  



      
  

4 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary to both of you! We are so happy to see you guys live happily ever after. Thank you for the wonderful blessing you guys have given us, our little baby niece.

    Love,

    Chris & Ayra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously... prettiest wedding pictures I've ever seen... I'm sure it helps that you guys are gorgoeus ;)! Congratulations to you both! May joy and happiness continue to permeate your life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two have squeezed alot of fun, adventure and love into these 7 years. It makes me proud and happy to share these memories. Love MOM

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I remember Michecia wanting a root beer float, and being in the room when you guys met! Seems like only yesterday...-Karen

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

Family is my life. I'm a stay at home mom to Hannah, and wife to a wonderful Naval Aviator.