Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Catching Up

I feel like I need to write since it's been awhile, but there's not a whole lot to say. We all had a cold last week, and Hannah is still recovering. We've been keeping ourselves busy, getting involved in our new church and continuing our exploration of the area. This weekend we checked out MacArthur Center in downtown. One of the better malls we've had near us since leaving Ca. It has some of my favorite stores from Ca that I dearly missed. I've also been working on some changes in our master bedroom. Which I will post once completed. I'm taking my time finding just the right items. I bought a bike, but have not been able to ride it because the bike pump we bought does not work. And Sergio needs to get his bike fixed. Something to do with his tires when he tried going for a bike ride on Father's Day. Once they are up and running, we can finally go riding at the Botanical Gardens. Hopefully this Thursday!

As for church, on Friday I went to Ladies Night Out. A women's group that meets once a month. We had a wonderful time sharing and bonding. God was definitely at work; lets just say the tissue box made its way around the room. Sunday we attended a potluck for newcomers. And tonight Sergio is at band practice.

I wanted to post a video, but I'm still figuring out how to upload the videos. If anyone knows how to change the video format, please let me know. Mine our in MOV, and blogger needs it in MPEG. The video was of Hannah blowing kisses. She learned how to blow kisses. It's very cute. As for Hannah's cute moment of the day, she picked up a pile of her folded laundry and started carrying it around. I picked her up and we took the laundry upstairs, where she helped me put them away in her drawers. My adorable little helper.

1 comment:

  1. Awww... such a good baby! So glad you posted, it's always good to hear what's going on with you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

Family is my life. I'm a stay at home mom to Hannah, and wife to a wonderful Naval Aviator.