Thursday, July 28, 2011

Timeout

This summer there has been a lull in my posts. That's mostly because I've been debating whether to continue my blog. This has been a very busy summer. Keeping up the blog is just another thing to do. While I enjoyed the past year of blogging, I've decided I'm going to take an indefinite break. I started the blog at requests of friends. Living away from family, it turned into a great way for them to watch Hannah grow. I also came to appreciate our virtual scrapbook to look back on down the road. However being back in Ca and with more family on facebook now, I don't feel the need to blog as much. I didn't intentionally make our family photos the final post. Coincidentally it is, and it seems a very fitting way to end things for now. For family who have my Walgreen's photo account, I will start updating it again. I know I haven't uploaded since... February? If you need the pass code again or not sure what I'm talking about email or message me. And friends who still want to watch Hannah grow and see what we are up to, Facebook. Thank you for following our story and journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

Family is my life. I'm a stay at home mom to Hannah, and wife to a wonderful Naval Aviator.