Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Impromptu Family Photos

It's time for our annual family portraits. Being short on time to either book a photographer or schedule an in store studio we opted to do them ourselves. Although my dad is not a photographer we figured he could manage to get 1 family photo and let our camera work its magic.
When we got to the beach it was cold and windy. My vision was quickly dying. Hair flying in my face and a shivering child should have been a recipe for disaster. I expected all our pictures to look like this. And many did.
But like I said we only needed 1 photo. Instead they came out something more like this...
So although our hair may not be perfect (jealous that Sergio doesn't have that problem) and Hannah may be making bear claws, we fared pretty well. But wait there is more...
Thank you Dad; you did well!

1 comment:

Followers

About Me

Family is my life. I'm a stay at home mom to Hannah, and wife to a wonderful Naval Aviator.