Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Barbie Pink Nails

While our hubs were gone CQing my friend Julie, Hannah, and I went to lunch and pedicures.
Before going to lunch I had fed Hannah her lunch. While at the restaurant, The Leaping Frog, I noticed they had carrot cake. It looked so good I ordered a big slice for Hannah. People in the restaurant were commenting on how cute she was with her cake. I wish I had a photo. Of course what she could not finish Mommy was more than happy to finish.
If you live in Hampton Roads and have not been to The Leaping Frog you must go. It's a salad, soup, and sandwich kind of place, but OH SO GOOD. Their food is also made from local produce and such.
After lunch we went to the nail salon. Julie and I got pedicures. Hannah got her first manicure. A very special treat, as this is something she will not get to do often; heck I don't even treat myself that often, lol. No further a do, pictures to commenorate the occasion.
If she looks like this is not her first time, it's because my mom pretends to paint Hannah's nails with clear lip gloss. She loves looking at Grandma's nails. She could not stop smiling and looking at her nails after. She was so estatic.

1 comment:

  1. So sweet! One of the many fun things about having a girl! :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

Family is my life. I'm a stay at home mom to Hannah, and wife to a wonderful Naval Aviator.