Thursday, January 6, 2011

Office Desk

Our next home we move to we're getting new office furniture and a dining room. So in the mean time I'm dreaming of all the possibilities. I do know I'll be combining the office and play area. Even if our next home has the space for separate areas, it just works better combined. So I'd like to make it still fun for Hannah, but still mature for my work space. So far I know I want this desk.

Large working surface, but not bulky. And will flow perfectly with Hannah's playroom furniture.

For the walls I'd like to showcase some of our photos on canvas. Probably do the pottery barn style of propping them on a shelf instead of hanging them. And lucky me, I already have a couple black shelves to prop them on. I do want to keep touches of black in the room, because Hannah's table, which is the center piece of her play room, is white, pink, and black with a Paris drawing on the table top.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

Family is my life. I'm a stay at home mom to Hannah, and wife to a wonderful Naval Aviator.