Thursday, January 13, 2011

Defining Time

Last night I went out to dinner with a couple of my girlfriends. We were talking about PCS (for you non military people that's permanent change of station, but nothing permanent about it) selections that will be coming up in late March. Which led me to think about time today. We should know in about 2 months if we are moving to San Diego, Japan, or staying here. We are all getting anxious for those 2 months to go by and feel like time isn't going fast enough. The thought that crossed my mind today is once selections come April will only be about a week away. Once April is here there's only a month till Hannah's 2nd birthday. That thought made time feel like it's moving too fast. We can't change time, it's consistent, but it's funny how we can define the speed of time simply by our anticipations. So for now I'm happy for time to slow down, and my little girl to not grow up so fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

Family is my life. I'm a stay at home mom to Hannah, and wife to a wonderful Naval Aviator.