Monday, November 1, 2010

Little Lady Bug

Before we left to begin our Halloween festivities I tried to get a couple photos of my little lady bug.

However she was busy frolicking about.

Last year she was a ballerina, but only passed out candy.

So this year was her first time trick-or-treating.  We trick-or-treated on base at our friends' home.



She enjoyed walking along.  When we approached homes with people present she quickly became shy and I had to carry her up to the porch.  Many people left candy in a bowl while they were out trick-or-treating.  In those cases she made no hesitation about what to do.  She went straight to the bowl and picked out a piece of candy, then placed it in her bucket.  And I enjoyed every moment of watching her excitement.


She trick-or-treated for a whole hour, then decided she'd had enough.

Daddy sent his love...
We sure missed you tonight!!!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you made sure it was a very special Halloween for her! Good for you Heather! It's always hard when the husbands are gone for big occasions like that! Thanks for sharing the adorable pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my god, heather! this is the sweetest post ever. your little girl is the cutest girl in the world.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

Family is my life. I'm a stay at home mom to Hannah, and wife to a wonderful Naval Aviator.