Sunday, November 14, 2010

Editing is Fun

We did another photo shoot on Thursday.  I did some editing on Thursday and Friday.  Then Hannah pressed the power button on our power strip which corrupted all our work.  Luckily we had backup of our previous work, and the shoot we did was still on the memory cards.  But I still had to redo all the work from Thursday and Friday.  Turns out I'm happy I did.  I think the photos look a lot better this time around.  Sergio is the editing master.  He's been very helpful in teaching me.  And I'm finding it to be a lot of fun once I've figured out the tricks.  I even found some tools in the program he didn't know about ;)  I'm very excited to share some of my favorites when I'm done.  Till then you'll have to wait. :)

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome!!! I can't wait to see them! I'm going to miss doing the photography so much, but am really looking forward to the break! Wish you were out here so we could do some weddings together, I could use a partner in crime! :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

Family is my life. I'm a stay at home mom to Hannah, and wife to a wonderful Naval Aviator.