Sunday, December 5, 2010

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow


There's something magical about sitting in your living room surrounded by your Christmas decorations and candle light while watching the snow fall out the window.   I don't think I've been to the snow since I was around 12 for my brother's 18th birthday.  Sergio reminded me that last year the snow did fall the night before we moved from Meridian, but we were busy packing and cleaning. Sergio said Hannah and him watched it while driving stuff to the dumpster.  This is really our first "home" Christmas snow.  It's just a whole different feeling watching from your own home by your Christmas tree than a cabin on a family trip. So tonight there was a lot of excitement.  Thanks to facebook we noticed all our local friends changed their statuses that it was snowing.  I had Sergio look out the window.  And when he said it was, I grabbed Hannah with all the excitement I could and told her, "It's snowing Missy, lets put on our jackets and go play!"  I can't tell you how fast we had jackets, hats, and uggs on....

So fast that Hannah's thumb is still stuck.  "Ah, Mommy, could you please unhook my thumb before getting the camera in my face?"

And now she can enjoy catching snowflakes!
Our little Eskimo who wouldn't keep her hat and mittens on, hmm.

Oski got to play too.


My Mini Snow Man

Although it probably won't stick by morning, I hope it snows more this winter, because I'm curious what it is like to live in the snow.  I could only wish it's always this magical!!!


1 comment:

  1. Awww!!! Super sweet! We just got our first fall this morning, but we were too busy getting ready for Church to get out and enjoy it. Most of it's gone now! Sorry I haven't responded to your e-mail, I've been a bit too nauseous to get on my computer, but I promise to respond soon!!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

Family is my life. I'm a stay at home mom to Hannah, and wife to a wonderful Naval Aviator.